Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Moving Forward =)

So many people talk about being grown, bad, hard... and all that other none sense. I just call it being childish... At this point in my life, I've dropped all the pointless titles and retained only the one that matters... I am me... I refuse to have pointless arguments, I no longer associate my self with messy people, and I am slowly but surely distinguishing between acquaintances, friends, fam, and the do/die people in my life... I'm only 23 so I still have a long way to go and many more lessons to learn... and I am fine with that :)
This is a big part of life's journey that I am just now encountering (call me a late bloomer I guess...)... Not always enjoying the detours, speed bumps, or traffic but I know that I will be soo much happier in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment