Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Loving Self...

I believe love starts with self... 
There are so many cliches floating around about loving yourself and although we may all be aware of them, I doubt that every single person knows how to do so... 
Some of the things I talk about in this blog pertain to men as well as women but I am focusing mostly on the women today... (Bear with me as I write everything as soon as it pops into my mind...)
 I believe loving yourself is especially important when it comes to women... As women, we are known to love hard... We go out of our way to make our spouse, partner, family, and friends happy because we love to be loved... There is nothing wrong with this as long as you know how to love yourself FIRST...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzSUeQJoL5M&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment